Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I LOVED being pregnant...for the most part:)

Seriously, I really loved being pregnant! I FINALLY got to wear all those cute maternity clothes. Ask Lars, I would always eye the maternity section whenever we visited Target:) But it wasn't necessarily that I wanted to BE pregnant...

When it came down to it, I was afraid that I wouldn't be
able to get pregnant or I wouldn't be a good mom.

Well, I got pregnant:)

Crappy Pic, I know:)
Prego Progression (Preg-ression?) <-- Thanks Lars:)

But we kept it a secret....for the most part:)

My Mother-in-law says she knew something was up because she'd 
always find me like this...



Yeah, so there was a 'little' fatigue...

and a "little" heartburn...

and nosebleeds like a faucet...

and holy bleeding gums...

and then the "morning sickness".

They really need to think of a better name then that because it really doesn't do the malady justice. For me it felt like, "Whenever you have worked hard to eat a healthy meal" sickness. Or the "Don't stay up too late" sickness. Or "Whenever you think you're over it" or "Surprise" or "Ramen noodles are the only thing that stay down" sickness:(

Thankfully it only lasted from the middle of my 3rd month to the middle of my 4th. 
Those poor souls who experience it throughout their entire pregnancy...!

But after that it was great...

Except the last month. How could anyone love the last month...When my nights became a bit restless and SO many bathroom trips!

Walking began to be difficult. I had to do stretches before leaving the house or 
else my left calf muscle would just ache.

But that didn't stop me from getting out and about. 
Heck, I was walking all over Glasgow a week after my due date!
(And eating spicy Indian food:)







(My Mother-in-Law, Kathy, must have really liked taking pics of our backs:)



Night before I was induced at 41 Weeks:)

Yes, I really LOVED being pregnant!
Especially the photos!
(I think I did a decent job of not posting too many on Facebook... ;)













But the No. 1 reason why I just LOVED being pregnant...?

NO PMS !!!

Lars actually said that I was the most sane and reasonable when I was pregnant :D



3 comments:

  1. Cute Pregression Photos! I loved being prego, too. It must run in the genes that we are our most sane when we are prego. And now you know why Rob kept me prego for 12 years straight...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've started getting "moody" again:( Lars needs to hurry and get a job! Ha!

      Delete
  2. Ha ha ha! I took so many walking behind you pictures because I wanted to make sure that just one was in focus and a keeper! Think of it. You walked 4.5 miles for spicy Indian food the day before you were induced! You were amazing! And Keaton's keeping your spot on the couch warm!

    ReplyDelete