Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Baby is 5 Months Old?!?

Had a baby. Five months later. The End:P

Yeah right. I wish it were that simple to explain so many questions and so many firsts and so many emotions and so much CUTENESS AND LOVE!!!

So, I'll just put up some fun pics and home videos that will hopefully entertain:)
instead of me writing a book:P



The first month was this. SLEEP:) and us just watching her...



...and trying to tickle her...Sleepy Baby...
(Watching "Sense and Sensibility" in the background:)



Poor baby has the hiccups in her sleep:( 




And when she was awake she'd be sneezing...


and making other adorable noises...





Everyone asks each other who they think she looks like? So I did a comparison:


What do you think?

Most people think she's a pretty good mix of us both...

Lots of this as well:(

Poor Baby!

Lars was always taking pics of Aluinn when her hair was sticking straight up!
I was always trying to comb it down:)

Lars was having too much fun with the nursing pillow! :D
This is why you strap them in!
(No babies were harmed in the making of this post:)


Getting out and about when Grandma Grout and Auntie Kris were here:)
This is THE cutest bear outfit! Sorry we didn't get a better pic:(




Aluinn really doesn't like "tummy time" here at 2 months old...not much has changed in these 3 months:(

Do I have my dates mixed up or does she look really big for a 2 1/2 month old???

But she DOES love her bath time:D
That hasn't changed!
(2 1/2 Months:)
3 months



Lars was having fun flying the baby around:)
Great abs and neck strength!

What a Darling Dolly at 3 months!
LOVE this sleeper:D


We get date night every so often...



Lars and Aluinn communicating:D LOVE!!!


Us posing in front of our flat with some pretty flowers
on Lars and my 6th Wedding Anniversary<3
(3 1/2 Months old, Aluinn of course:)

Have to have at least one naked baby pic. Awh:D
Such a Sweetie Pie at 3 1/2 months!

I LOVE the swirl of hair she has:D It has since disappeared:(
Glad I was able to document it:D

Got some cute ones!
Still 3 1/2 months:)
At 4 months old we wanted to take a pic of us all wearing the head gear my mother,
Verdella made for us:) Thanks MOM! We so cute!





Lars LOVED his Mother's face here:)
Can't remember what they were all laughing at...?


It does actually rain in Scotland:P
4 months old

Showing off Daddy's new haircut at 4 months old:)
He be looking FINE!


YEEHAW!!!


So many cardigans!!! The Scottish LOVE their cardigans:)
4 1/2 Months 


SO HARD to get Aluinn to look at the camera. I think she inherited her father's sensitive eyes:) 
Those two can't handle bright sunlight with their baby blues! 

Her swirl of red hair is gone:( at 5 months.
but she's got more hair coming in all over:)

SO HARD TO KEEP EYES OPEN!

...SO HARD...

SUCCESS!!!




At 5 months this girl is almost 19 lbs! 
Already outgrown most of her 3-6 month clothes?!?
and soon to be....walking...?
Nah, she has a LONG way to go before that...right???


Happy 5 Months my Darling!!!
WE LOVE YOU <3




2 comments:

  1. Love it Spring! She is a precious and beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! Those videos are so cute. Now I can almost get my Aluinn fill any time. I'm glad she loves her bath time because I still remember that first one! Oh yeah, I'll be sure not to skype with you guys anymore right after a workout! Thank a lot!

    ReplyDelete