Monday, May 20, 2013

Patsy Dinner :D


Oh boy! I might just drool all over my keyboard as I write this:) Patsy Dinner!!!

Now, because we were hanging out with the Young Single Adults (YSA's) we'd hear about this thing they called "Patsy Dinner". We had no idea what it meant but hey, we were invited:)

We come to find out that "Patsy" is a person. A person who happens to be an AMAZING cook:) What she does is put on a dinner every fast Sunday for the YSA's (family and friends:) Seriously, she makes enough for 30 people!

She even has a theme for each dinner. For December is was "Holiday Feast" and around Chinese New Year was "Chinese Takeout". Something like that. 

I cannot worth the life of me remember what the theme was for the dinner I took pictures and video of...? But it was just FABULOUS!!!

Patsy and Vin purposely avoiding the camera:P And Patsy's husband who is SUPER helpful AND cleans up! He's a keeper:)

Some people think you need a big kitchen to cook amazing meals. It's just not true!
(...I'm not saying Patsy's kitchen is small:)

Everyone digging into deliciousness! Mmmmm! Let the saliva flow:D


You can see how it's just such a comfortable, fun event. So easy to make friends and socialize:)

There's Lars and our buddy Matt:)

Just chilling...maybe waiting for dessert! I know, Patsy does dessert TOO!!!

Patsy dishing out DESSERT!!!



Just some amazingly fun times together:)


We are SO ready for DESSERT!!! With Mairi, Rachel, and Kristen:)

Yum! What you have here is Cookies and Cream:) So good!

It's really been not only enjoyable but educational as well. I doubt we would have tried as many Scottish dishes if they had not been provided at a Patsy Dinner.

Also, a dessert that I've been introduced to at the Patsy Dinner is Banoffee. It is a mixture of bananas and toffee with cream. Usually on some kind of pastry like in a pie. Delicious!

This really is an amazing act of service that Patsy offers! From what I hear she's been doing it for about 10 years!!! WOW!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! YOU'RE AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment