Monday, September 17, 2012

Welcome to Glasgow

It's Adventure Time! Lars and Spring are off again, this time to Scotland!
Lars went on ahead of Spring, so here are some photos of his first 3 days.

Some delicious looking sandwiches offered on the flight. Mmmm, toasties!

A shot of Dublin, Ireland.

In-flight brownie.


View from my hotel room.

What I looked like after traveling. 

Both of these were £20 notes, yet they look so different.


Cool shots from the 6th floor of the library.

Toast in a toast holder.

What my heel looked like after walking way too much in my new dress shoes :(

My mother's maiden name is Bakewell.



A few more money shots of the beautiful campus.

Right now, I'm working on getting settled, attending classes, meeting teachers, finding housing, and staying alive. A few things of note: I am the only student in the International Politics (China) program this year, my legs have been cramping terribly today (first time ever), but I did get a cell phone. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! We'll be following your blog from over 5,000 miles away!

    ReplyDelete